Sunday, March 3, 2013

Wreaths

I love wreathes. I like to have one for every season. Our front door is black to it is easy to work with.

I recently made a spring wreath out of tulips. I alternated light and dark pink and added the green leaves in between. I used a brown vine wreath as the base. I didn't need any hot glue for this,  simply weave the stems in and out of the vines. 





I love using hydrangea in wreaths because they have such nice size so you don't spend a fortune on the flowers. I made a pink and white summer wreath. 





My fall wreath is made out of orange, brown and green hydrangea.  I painted a wooden R orange and  attached it with wire. 




1 comment:

  1. Love all your projects!! These wreaths are great and I'm thinking I need a new one now!!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete