Sunday, April 28, 2013

Frames With Floating Photos



 When most people put a photo in a frame it usually stays in there for years without being updated. I like to have current photos displayed and these frames make that easy to do. I made one awhile ago and it is hanging in my living room. I change out the photos quiet often. I bought a cheap frame from target and painted it the green color to match my other living room decor. Then I placed 2 small screws on each side after measuring where I wanted to wire to hang from. I strung the wire and bought tiny clothes pins from Michaels. 

I had a bunch of old black 8x10 frames that were not being used so I decided to do the same thing. I painted them  a few different colors and added one wire to each. These will fit a 5x7 or 4x6 photo. You do need to decide ahead of time if you want them to be vertical or horizontal so you can attach the wire in the correct spot. For some I added flowers for a little extra effect.












No comments:

Post a Comment