Sunday, February 10, 2013

Table Cloths Turned Curtains

I have been looking for curtains for our bedroom for a long time. They are way too expensive. I am too cheap to even buy fabric and make my own at $19.99 per yard. Even with a 50% off coupon, I have 3 windows in my master bedroom, this was going to cost at least $60 per curtain. I went to Target and found table cloths in the perfect yellow color to match the rest of the room. 60" x 84" oblong table cloths are the perfect size for a single window. I sewed them up 3 inches to make room for the curtain rod and had really nice curtains for $13.99 each!



















2 comments:

  1. i agree curtains are so expensive! these are fab! i love them! i saw on pinterest some cute ways to hold the curtains together with ropes and flowers it added a really cute personal touch! i love ur room colors =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heath! I will check that out. I didn't want to so a pattern because our bedspread is a pattern so the solid yellow is kind of plain, that would be perfect!

      Delete